Sunday, January 24, 2010

last bit...

i realized i haven't posted about the last bit of home...i love being home. i love being with my family.

hung out with my nephews
went with my dad to the seattle library(see more HERE), out to eat Pho, my favorite and then met up with the family downtown at the carousel.



one of my favorite christmas traditions(well i guess all of our traditions are my favorite) going downtown to ride the carousel. this year we went after christmas which was a first...the lines were a lot shorter at least.




for new years i spent it with my sister natalie, nieces leah and clara. great choice! we had dinner with my parents first then went to natalies. we watched the tinkerbell movie with the kids(it was cute natalie and i ended up watching the whole thing), ate some yummy treats and then put the kids to bed and nat and i watched dream girls which neither of us had seen.


clara trying to steal chocolate covered gummy bears. my favorite.
new years day we had some families over for fish night. my dad bought all sorts of fish...salmon, scallops, shrimp, prawns, sword fish and made crab cakes.

my parents bought a new couch. i was opposed at first because i loved our other one, it was soo comfy.

dad and i went on an outing one day...see more HERE...he had always wanted to walk across the aurora bridge in seattle...so we did.

had a fun outing to the library, starbucks and then had lunch with these girls and natalie. see more HERE

we always have family dinner on sundays. my last sunday before leaving for switzerland all my family were coming over for an american style dinner. and i invited my uncle, aunt and cousin erik to come as a surprise to my family. grandma came as well and it was a merry dinner.
notice the smoke in the kitchen...



on the night before i left for switzerland my family threw me and my brother in law mark a surprise graduation party. neither mark nor i walked at graduation so they made us put on caps and gowns and "walk" and handed us fake diplomas. it was funny. thanks family.
my brother in law mark has a hard time taking a normal picture





well there you have it.
of course some events were missing pictures.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

fun to remember all the fun we had at Christmas!