Monday, November 09, 2009

thoughts

sometimes i like to sleep on the other end of the bed. sometimes it just feels better

i wish i could read about art history all day

i love when you put a bag of popcorn into the microwave not knowing if its is kettle corn or butter

i love putting my cold feet on the warm mac charger that sits on the floor under my desk

i love when i save a random receipt and end up needing it

i love listening to music while i read

i think it is funny that getting ready for bed at 12:15am is early

i love that monday still remains 'going to the store day' with my roommates

i love that i just bought a david archuleta concert ticket. ya, that is right

i love that i ate my favorite donut today

i hate that i want to do so much stuff with my life but don't know how to do it all

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good stuff! I kinda want to come up to the David Archuleta concert...

Savanna said...

You are going to David too? So are we! HOORAY!

Lauren Farmer said...

Your Going to David A's concert! i mean thats soo exciting! im so jealous!! he is so amazing live!

HeatherPippin said...

I am sooooo jealous of the Archuleta ticket....can I come too??/

hannah said...

oh my gosh are you seriuos where is it ? when is it? and can you get me a ticket haha jk yeah he is pretty good :) no he is amazing to bad when we got the tickets we didnt know that he was only opening but it was still good and did you get back stage passes?

kaitlin said...

so glad you're going to the concert.

what's your favorite donut?
did you forget that i loveee donuts??