Friday, September 25, 2009

utah is good for somethin'

i drove down to utah with my roommate mary last weekend.
mary is my new room roommate, she is fabulous and fun to be with. she likes friendship bracelets like me, mimicking animals, saying silly things that don't make sense, her middle name is elizabeth like mine, we have classes at the same time, she listens to all my stories, she has stories to tell me too, she knows david archuleta, she likes vans(the shoes), longboards and plays the guitar. i caught her trying on all my many sunglasses for her friends on skype once and she likes giving hugs. she is my last room roommate i will ever have in college. i like that mary.
while in utah....

...kaitlin told joslin that i wasn't coming till friday morning(so thursday night when kaitlin picked me up joslin wouldn't come so kaitlin and i could go shopping for joslin...make sense?) so after kaitlin picked me up and shopped we went to joslin's to surprise her. watch her reaction!


...we had a fun girls night. see more about it HERE.
...joslin and i took a picture while waiting for a byu ticket/money exchange. easiest $30 ever made.
...maybe found my wedding ring?
...kaitlin and i decided to celebrate joslin's birthday a week in advance so i could be there to celebrate. we went and bought cupcakes then at red robin we surprised her with the news of it being her birthday night. then we went to a park where we gave her presents, ate the cupcakes and goofed off.




cupcakes from HERE. they were delicious!

...took many silly pictures





...shopped because that is what we do.

...
i helped kaitlin get ride of shoes and clothes she didn't need anymore
...and you know, took PICS of the girls


more info about the trip is found HERE.

3 comments:

The Momma said...

FFFUUUUUNNNNNNNN! Monica. Please tell me something. Tell me where you found that ring. Tell me if there were different ones to the same amazingly precious effect. Please. Just message me.

kaitlin said...

such a fun weekend.
andd haha right, you guys took one picture while waiting for the exchange? more like 57.
yeah, i said it.

Nicole said...

I love Mary and Sweet Tooth Fairy too.

We totally need to hang out.